We believe that by supporting Tuition Assistance, we can make a difference in the lives of our students and families.
Comprehensive Curriculum &
Preschool to Sixth Grade 2024-2025
Serving Preschool to Sixth Grade 2024-2025
"The purpose of education is to discover, develop, and nurture the talents and abilities of each individual so that every person will be able to live a meaningful life."
A Christ-Centered School
WELCOME TO ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC SCHOOL WENATCHEE
According to the Western Catholic Education Association Report of Findings
- Catholic Identity is infused throughout all aspects of the school, including curricular and co-curricular offerings
- Enriching prayer, service, and worship opportunities are provided to students and staff throughout the school day and Liturgical seasons to grow in their Catholic faith
- Creation, implementation, and assessment of the new Schoolwide Learning Expectations are embraced by the school community
- Focused efforts on helping the poor through school-wide service projects
- Dedicated, supportive, and collaborative staff and administration focused on school improvement and increased student learning
- Assessment of student growth is used to make curricular changes, modify teaching and learning, and provide additional academic support as needed through intervention programs
- Reading and language usage test score averages are at or above state and national norms
“St. Joseph Catholic School is a collaborative community committed to school improvement and student growth. The administration, faculty, parish, and parents clearly support the faith, excellence, and spirit of service for all students. The school has a clear grasp on both the strengths and areas of growth as a diocesan school and will work creatively to continue to provide a unique and quality Catholic education for their students. St. Joseph Catholic School is a place where Catholic Identity permeates every corner of the classroom and across all curriculum areas. The community of Wenatchee is blessed to have this ministry in their midst that brings solid and long lasting traditions to their youth.”
The mission of St. Joseph Catholic School is to use the knowledge of God’s love to educate the whole child by instilling strong moral values, respecting and serving our diverse community, and achieving academic excellence for future success.
The philosophy of St. Joseph Catholic School is consistent with the Catholic tradition of the gospel message. St. Joseph Catholic School is a community whose members help each other grow spiritually, intellectually, and socially in a caring atmosphere. The school acts in partnership with the parents as the first and primary educators of the children. Each child is treated with the dignity and importance bestowed upon him/her by our Creator. While each child is valued as an individual, students are also taught the importance of being responsible, productive, caring members of the broader community.
ST. JOSEPH CATHOLIC SCHOOL began serving the Wenatchee Valley and surrounding areas in 1955, when four sisters of St. Joseph of Peace instructed a total of 230 students in elementary school grades one through four as one of Wenatchee private schools' first private educational institutions.
SCHOOLWIDE LEARNING EXPECTATIONS (SLE)
ENGAGE in Catholic Practices and Prayers
EXHIBIT Gospel Values, behave in kind, generous, and fair ways
EXPRESS Love for others, self, and all of God’s creation
PERSEVERE to achieve Personal and Academic Goals
ACCEPT Responsibility and Solve Problems
RESPECT others and display Good Stewardship
DEMONSTRATE a Generous spirit
PARTICIPATE in Service Projects